取票英语怎么说?凭身份证至售票窗口取票的英语是 Bring your id card to the ticket window to pick up your ticket 重点词汇:一、那么,取票英语怎么说?一起来了解一下吧。
上面的不错,很全面,就是太复杂了..
其实我这几年在国外Check in,都不用说太多.
这是5句.
Hello,I would like to check in.
你好,我想办理登机手续(同时给对方机票和护照)
如果你想坐走道座位
Could I ask for an aisle seat please?
a window seat是窗户座位
对方会问
Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李要交运吗?
就说
Yes,I have one.然后放上传送带
对方会问Do you have any hand baggage?
就回答Yes,I have one(Two).
可以给他看下.
然后把登机牌boarding pass,护照还给你,可能会说下,登机口是几,在boarding pass上圈出来.
就说谢谢就可以了
Thank you very much
You'd better to take your ticket as soon as possible.
Where do we collect the tickets?
我们在哪里取票?
A: Good morning, Mr. Gao. I've made your reservations for tonight.
A: 高先生,早晨好。我已经为您预订了今晚的票。
B: Thank you very much.Where do we collect the tickets?
B: 非常感谢。我们在哪里取票?
A: The tickets will be here this afternoon. You can collect them at the desk.
A: 票今天下午到。你可以到服务台来取票。
B: Oh, excellent. I'll be back about 5.
B: 噢,太好了。我大约5点回来。
A: The tickets will be waiting for you.
A: 到时等您来取票。
B: Thank you. Have a good day.
B: 谢谢。祝你今天愉快!
Notes 注释
1. If a hotel makes a booking for you, you need to know where to get the tickets: Where do we collect the tickets? / Where do we collect the tickets?
如果旅馆为你预订了票,你需要知道在哪里取票:Where do we collect the tickets? /我们在哪里取票?
2. The hotel clerk will give you all the necessary information, i.e. where and when: The tickets will be here this afternoon. / The tickets will be waiting for you. / The tickets will be waiting for you.
旅馆的职员将给你提供所有必要的信息,即何地、何时:The tickets will be here this afternoon. /票今天下午到。
Please contact us for your invoice at your earliest convenience. Please be reminded that the offer is valid until the end of the calender year. Thank you for your understanding.
S Good morning
您好
P Good morning.Can I check in here for CA941 to New York
您好,去纽约的CA941是在这里办理乘机手续吗?
S Yes,may I have your ticket and passport,please?
是的,请出示您的机票和护照。
P Here you are.
给你
S Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李要交运吗?
P Yes,I have 2 pieces.
有两件
S Please put your two pieces of baggage on the conveyor belt one by one
请您把两件行李一件一件地放在传送带上。
P OK,Could I take this briefcase as my hand baggage?
这个公文包能做为手提行李吗?
S That's all right.What kind of seat do you prefer?
可以,您喜欢什么座位?
P Please give me a first row,aisle seat.
第一排,靠走廊的位置。
以上就是取票英语怎么说的全部内容,A: The tickets will be waiting for you.A: 到时等您来取票。B: Thank you. Have a good day.B: 谢谢。祝你今天愉快!。